Sunday, July 10, 2011

sermon handout and link to audio version

link to audio version click HERE

1 Corinthians 13:4-7

New International Version (NIV)

Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.

I WILL BE patient with _________

I WILL BE kind to _________

I WILL not envy _________

I WILL not boast about myself to _________

I WILL not be proud around _________

I WILL not dishonor _________

I WILL not BE self-seeking, but look out for

________’s interests,

I WILL not BE easily angered by _________

I WILL keep no record of _________’s wrongs.

I WILL NOT delight in evil but rejoice in the truth

about _________

I WILL always protect, always trust, always

hope, always persevere in my words, actions

and prayers concerning __________